Review Sony UWABR100 USB Network Adapter Bringing Wireless Internet Access to Your Wi-Fi Ready TV


Read Full Review >>>
 I bought one of these for my Sony Bravia EX703. I echo the thoughts of others about this being a bit overpriced, but if you want to connect the TV directly to the internet you'll have to accept it.
I find it does not pick up the signal very well if the router is not in the same room as the TV. I normally keep the router in my study, and I can access the internet on a PC or PS3 from any room in the house, and in some parts of the garden. However, I can't connect to the internet on my Bravia if the router is not in the same room. SO I've had to move the router into the living room. I can still access the internet in any room in the house on my other equipment, so I don't understand why this dongle is so weak.Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews