Review Sony VAIO SVE1511L1EW.CEK 15.5-inch Laptop (White) - (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, Windows 7 Edition Home Premium)


Read Full Review >>>
 I bought this laptop as a replacement for my faithful old LG which had given me many years great service.
Overall the laptop is OK, it's not too heavy, sleek design, reasonably fast (but not as fast as I was expecting).
I bought a Sony VAIO because my folks bought a 11'' for when they're on holiday and they seemed to be happy with it.
However, if I could make my purchase again I would get another laptop, and possibly another brand, because the mouse is unbelievably infuriating. It seems to have a mind of its own and I find myself closing documents, zooming in, opening links etc.Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews